Sunday, November 29, 2015

Well, October didn't seem to have as much going on as September and I was battling the "dreaded bronchitis"; so, it didn't seem like I got as many pictures of my students.  Here are some random pictures of my sweet kids.  
Outside learning!!  Find living and nonliving items on our playground.



Outside learning!!  Find living and nonliving items on our playground.

OOPS!!  Another sideways picture slipped into the blog!

These kiddos donated books to our classroom from the Book Fair!
I missed two kids because the other picture was blurry!!  Sorry!

Reading group 1 doing their Reader's Theater.

Reading group 2 doing their Reader's Theater.

Reading group 3 doing their Reader's Theater.
I'm not sure what happened to group 4 picture!!

New hair cuts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment